Introducing This is Me, a new way to do business storytelling that won’t ask you to:
- Be someone you are not
- Be a professional storyteller
- Spending hours and hours learning
And yes, it is designed to help you unfreeze your stories; document your business journey and increase your confidence levels.
Stop spending time Googling how to write an About Me page, what’s the right marketing strategy and how to be yourself while making sales.
This is Me
- 8 weeks of storytelling for business coaching
- one-hour coaching call every week to explore your story and incorporate it in your business
- tailored practical resources to invest in your knowledge
- weekly report to document your business
- one personalised gift arriving on your doorstep because you deserve it
I was able to dig deep and tap into a story I'd been wanting to share for a while but hadn't quite known how. The story itself was a vulnerable one, charting my weight loss experience since adopting a vegan lifestyle. It was a pivotal moment in my blogging career, promoting greater authenticity in the way I communicate and an enhanced relationship with my audience
Tomi Makanjuola / Chef and Founder The Vegan Nigerian
A powerful woman with a huge amount of knowledge and a great storyteller.
Yana Binaev / Photographer
Nadia Bellardi / Transcultural Media Consultant
Sarah Rubin / Digital Producer
Rufine Songue / Journalist at Radio Dreyeckland Alsace
Abde Daoui / Founder of Visual Techs
Storytelling is at the heart of every business and brand
I did four storytelling coaching sessions with Beatrice and we covered everything from exploring my mission, business planning, the importance of audience insight, and my start-up my story.
Beatrice is very knowledgeable and shares her expertise in a welcoming and accessible way. I would always look forwards to our time together, plus she always did a comprehensive write-up so I had clear next steps.
I’m now in a much stronger position and I have a clearer vision for Mindwalk Yoga, plus I have developed some tools including audience profiles, a clear business strategy, and an articulated start-up story that I am proud to share.
One of the reasons I choose to work with Beatrice is because she is a woman of colour, which for me was an important factor. Being coached by an inspirational woman I can resonate with made me feel safe and supported in equal measures.
Storytelling is at the heart of every business and brand. Beatrice has empowered me to use my stories to grow and develop Mindwalk Yoga.
Zakiya Bishton, Founder of Mindwalk Yoga
Sarah Bishop / Founder of Business of Colour
Ida Ossonemane / Founder of Coup D' Food Africa
Hannah Nicholson / People and Culture Consultant at Human
Do good, earn and be you
During the eight weeks of This is Me we’ll work on:
- Clarity. How to stop being allover the place and find clarity, direction and structure.
- Know your story. How to find what your story is; why it is important to share it and how to avoid the one mistake people often make when telling a story.
- Own your story. How to accept your story without being your story; analysing, observing and accepting your story before sharing it.
- Share your story. Finding your voice and tone as a storyteller; how to get comfortable sharing your story; how to know who to trust with your story.
- SHAPE method. Learn the five elements of storytelling you need to share a story effectively.
- Comfortable storytelling. How to get used to sharing your story with different audiences and different platforms.
- Storytelling for Marketing. Why you don’t need a sad story to sell your product or service; how to be authentic when sharing your story for marketing; what does business storytelling look like and how to keep at it.
- Story vault. How to never run out of stories to share; the one method to keep action when sharing a story.
- Visibility and protection. How to prepare for adverse feedback; know how much to share about your story.
Hey, I'm Beatrice
I’m a storytelling coach on a mission to help ambitious entrepreneurs like yourself, leveraging the power of storytelling to be more visible, profitable give back to the community in an authentic way.
Some of my most cherished achievements are: being invited to dinner by two Nobel Peace Prize Laureates; meeting with the first Congolese businessman to ever access Walls Street; training a thousand students on how to communicate better.
And of course, my entrepreneurs make me proud every single day!
It seems like ages ago, when:
- I felt stressed out while looking for a job that would accommodate the life I had and the one I wanted
- Smiling politely to comments that were diminishing me felt like the right thing to do
- A voice in my head kept telling me “you can’t, you shouldn’t, you won’t” while another in my heart was whispering “there’s more to life than this“
- Doing good and earning a decent amount of money sounded like an oxymoron
Fast forward to today and I have...
- Created my niche, literally found my place in the world
- Doubled my earnings during a pandemic
- Helped underestimated entrepreneurs to create businesses that are helping others and earning them money
I can be my whole UNAPOLOGETIC self and still have a profitable business designed around me
If I could sum this up with one word, I’d use FREEDOM.
This is Me was developed after training 100 entrepreneurs and changemakers in storytelling. You can be one of them by investing in your story and your business now. (spaces are limited)
Work at your own pace
Join individually and increase your confidence, visibility and profit through business storytelling
Learn in a group
Join as a group and increase your confidence, visibility and profit through business storytelling